Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Is it FALL yet??

Ok I know its not but I really want it to be!! I love everything about this season. School is back in, which my kids have had a great few days so far. All except the homework. I think I dread it as much as they do. Other things I love about fall are the changes in the weather because I am really done with the Vegas heat right now.  The leaves turning colors, the smell of the fall air and of course Halloween! My favorite holiday.
   Going shopping this weekend also got me excited for this upcoming season too. Just had to invest in a great pair of riding boots....and a few sweaters! The outfit I am wearing is a mixture of summer and fall. The white skirt I usually wear doing the summer but adding the brown belt and brown shoes made it feel more fallish to me.



                      Loving this braided belt. Perfect addition for the fall. This necklace is one of my classic pieces!

                       
                                         How I dressed this outfit down for a more casual comfy look.


                                                        Yellow top-Downeast clothing
                                                        Skirt-F21
                                                        Necklace-Rapsidelle
                                                        Belt-Ross
                                                        Shoes-Discount shoe factory

                                linked to-The pleated Poppy,Rolled up Pretty,Transatlantic Blonde,two thirty-five designs mom trends,marionberry style 

25 comments:

  1. I obsessed with yellow at the moment, and we are just going into spring :)

    - Ididtellyoub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fall bug is definitely going around :) I am loving this white skirt! What a great transition piece :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the yellow! and I can't wait for fall! I want it to be cooler weather now! I also want a pair of cowboy boots for fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your CALVES! I love the yellow, especially paired with the skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super anxious for fall, too! I love the yellow with the white and brown - so cute!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is my favorite season also, and I can't wait for the cooler weather. You look adorable in both outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying for fall as well! You look lovely, yellow is a great color on you! Love those Wedge shoes.


    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to see you trying yellow! it looks good on u!

    -chelz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping by from the link up...
    This is a great color on you. I definitely would recommend adding more of this mustard color to your closet for the fall!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that belt and the necklace. Perfect transition from Summer to Fall. I too love that fresh smell in the air, and each time walking through the forest the leaves change so much. I'm still holding onto summer while it lasts though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the silver really pops with the yellow as a background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya totally cute and works for fall with the belt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you made this white skirt totally work for fall!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! We need to go shopping together sometime! :D I'm excited for fall too, ha. cooler weather would be fantastic, as you know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That outfit does work for fall and the combo of yellow and brown is great:) I can't wait for fall either, it's my favorite season and my favorite holiday is Halloween!!! I've been planning my Halloween party and counting down the days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I admit I want to wear the casual look. It looks very comfortable! Stopping by from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that necklace...so cute! Popping over from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those wedges, the cute yellow tee and that long chain!!! Uber cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. The yellow and white outfit seemed more summery than fallish to me...which is perfectly fine by me! I'm not a fan of fall! :P

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm wishing it were fall too! I love this outfit with the white skirt. So cute! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute cute outfit! Love the yellow, the shoes, and that necklace is so pretty! You look great as usual! :-) I'm so ready for Fall too and finally we have had some Fallish weather days here in the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've been taking body pump at the gym and every time I think of you. I say to myself C is so buff I will be like that too:> haha just had to let you know you inspire me:>

    ReplyDelete
  23. للتواصل مع افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام و السعودية مثل شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام قم بالتواصل مع شركة ابراج دبي للخدمات المنزلية المتكاملة

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...