Monday, January 30, 2012

Killer legs workout #5





What you will need
A  jump rope and 5-10lb weights
Workout time 15 min
Super-set all exercises 3 times


Warm-up- Jog in place 45 sec


Plank jacks   25sec
super-set
side lunge and knee raise  25 sec


one leg deadlift  25 sec each leg
super-set
frog jumps on stairs  25 sec


calf raise on stairs  25 sec
super-set
jump rope on toes  25 sec


squats  25 sec
super-set
1 leg squat hold  25 sec each leg


slide knee crunch  25 sec
super-set
lying leg raise   25 sec


Don't forget to stretch!


Disclaimer 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my Vday goodies! I seriously need to do these!! Like....seriously!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassidy,

    I love your blog! I have awarded you a Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog myserendipityhome.blogspot.com for more details on the award, and keep up the good work. :)

    Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work outs! I just printed it out to try this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. im totally trying this!!!!

    by the way girly, im hosting my very first blog link-up! i would love to have your talent and advice posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay your blog is definately the motivation I need to get my butt exercising again! I have been so lazy this winter. thanks for sharing the great video:) Btw, I'm your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...